- 250 g/8 oz. fresh mahi-mahi, snapper or sea bass, skinned and pin-boned
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 spring onions/scallions, sliced
- 1/2 green chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 Roma tomato, seeds removed, chopped into small dice
- 90 ml coconut milk
- 1 head iceberg or romaine lettuce salt
2. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge. Toss the fish, then return to the fridge for another 30 minutes.
3. Combine the fish with the spring onions/scallions, chilli and tomato. Strain off some of the juices that will have gathered at the bottom.
4. Transfer to a bowl and pour the coconut milk over the top. Serve with lettuce leaves to wrap the fish in.
For more recipes from A Suitcase and a Spatula, by Tori Haschka (published by Ryland Peters & Small) £18.99, click here.