What better present this Mother's Day than the kind of beauty product relied upon to get some of Hollywood's leading ladies red carpet-ready for this year's Oscars.Well makeup maestro, Charlotte Tilbury has done it again with her Goddess Skin Clay Mask, which she’s secretly been using backstage on the stars for years, and most recently to create Sienna Miller’s glowing visage at the Oscars – and if that isn't enough to recommend a product we don’t know what is.
Based on an ancient Mediterranean beauty recipe, it promises baby-soft, clear skin due to its healing ingredients that can help decongest pores, nourish parched complexions and leave you with that dewy glow we all strive to achieve.
Even fellow makeup artist Mary Greenwell raves about the hero product, "I have used Charlotte Tilbury's Goddess Skin Clay Mask every day for a week. It does everything it says on the box. My skin is smoother, brighter and lifted... in fact I have baby skin!"
Still not convinced? Here are five more reasons to treat your nearest and dearest this 15th March, just don’t blame us if you end up buying one for yourself too
1. Spanish clay absorbs oil and draws out impurities without drying.
2. Sweet Almond and Rosehip Oil nourish and delay signs of skin ageing.
3. BioNymph Peptide Complex boosts collagen production and improves elasticity.
4. Essential oils create a smooth, hydrating formula that never feels chalky or dry.
5. Frangipani Flower Extract boasts soothing antiseptic properties and leaves skin cashmere-soft.