- 3 cups unsweetened desiccated coconut - plus 1/2 cup for coating
- 2 cups ground almonds
- ½ cup Jax Coco extra virgin coconut oil
- ½ cup honey
- zest of 2 limes
- juice of 2 limes
- a pinch of sea salt
- tsp matcha powder
1. Place all ingredients in food processor till it comes together.
2. Roll a small ball in the palm of your hand, roll in coconut and place on a sheet of baking paper on a tray.
3. Place in freezer to set for minimum 30 minutes.
This recipe was created using Jax Coco Extra Virgin Centrifuged Coconut Oil (EVCCO): the purest organic coconut oil in the world. Available to buy from JaxCoco.com, Whole Foods and Daylesford Organic shops, RRP £13.99.