- 8 tbsp Jax Coco extra virgin coconut oil
- 4 heaped tbsp cacao powder (or regular unsweetened cocoa powder will do, if you don’t have cacao)
- 2 tbsp honey
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup puffed quinoa
- ¼ cup cranberries
- ¼ cup pistachios
1. Melt together the coconut oil, raw cacao powder, honey and salt.
2. Stir in the puffed quinoa cereal, cranberries and pistachios.
3. Pour into a lined loaf pan and chill until set.
4. Cut into bars and serve.
This recipe was created using Jax Coco Extra Virgin Centrifuged Coconut Oil (EVCCO): the purest organic coconut oil in the world. Available to buy from JaxCoco.com, Whole Foods and Daylesford Organic shops, RRP £13.99.