Time To Prepare: 20 Minutes, Time To Cook: 25 Minutes
Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories: 148, Fat: 11g, Carbohydrates: 8g, Salt: 1.1g, Protein: 6g, Sugar: 5g
- 85g yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 85g red cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, plus 1 teaspoon for garnish
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 60g pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 small beetroots, peeled, spiralized with BLADE C
- 1∕2 small red onion, peeled, spiralized with BLADE C
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (225g) block of feta or halloumi cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the cheese and the parsley for garnish.
2. Place the block of feta or halloumi in the centre of a large ovenproof frying pan. Top and surround it with the beetroot noodle mixture. Cover with aluminium foil and bake for 20 minutes or until the beetroot noodles wilt.
3. Serve hot, garnished with the remaining parsley. Serve this with pitta chips and celery sticks as a starter, or enjoy it as a heartier main course topped with chickpeas, grilled prawns, or chicken.
For more recipes from Inspiralized: Turn Vegetables Into Healthy, Creative, Satisfying Meals by Ali Maffuci (Clarkson Potter Publishers, £12.99) click here.