- 150g runner beans, ends cut off
- 2 nectarines
- 30g watercress
- 30g rocket
- 100g parma ham
- 50g feta cheese, cubed
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp Honey and Mustard Dressing
- salt and pepper
1. Pop the beans into a pan with a little water and a pinch of salt, and steam for 5 minutes.
2. Cut the nectarines into eighths, put them on a griddle pan over a medium heat, and grill for 2 minutes on each side.
3. Put the watercress and rocket into a bowl and mix them together. Scatter the rest of the ingredients over the top, then pour over the dressing and finish with some cracked black pepper.
For more recipes from Inspiralized: Get The Glow: Delicious and Easy Recipes That Will Nourish You From The Inside by Madeleine Shaw (Orion Books, £20) click here.