- 2 medium cucumbers, spiral sliced
- 2 large red cabbage leaves, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup (75 g) red bell pepper, julienned
- 2 tbsp (20 g) toasted sesame seeds
- ½ cup (120 ml) Thai Peanut Sauce
- ¼ cup (5 g) fresh cilantro, optional, for garnish
In a large mixing bowl, combine the cucumbers, cabbage, green onions, bell pepper and sesame seeds. Toss with the sauce before serving.
For more recipes from Primal Low Carb Kitchen: Comfort Food Recipes For The Carb Conscious Cook by Kyndra Holley (Page Street Publishing, £13.20) click here.