Ever wondered how some women manage to look effortlessly and innately on point at all times?
While the concept of cool is inherently elusive and difficult to describe, in-the-know style setters do share certain sartorial habits – and WhoWhatWear.com has handily pin-pointed the top five ways to instantly up your cool factor.
Read on for instantly Instagram-able outfits...
1. Don’t be afraid a little drama (of the sartorial kind). No one ever stood out by wearing clothing that blends in.
2. Layer in unexpected ways. A skirt over a dress? Why not.
3. Go for vintage and lesser-known brands. You’ll feel oh-so-satisfied when you’re asked, “Where did you get that?”
4. Personalise it, but think outside the monogrammed bag. We’re quite taken with personalised jackets and shirts.
5. Leave it all untucked. Is it always the most flattering? No. Does it make you look cool and insouciant? Yes.
For the full article, visit WhoWhatWear.com