Last week, SL hosted yet another sell-out reader event centred on two of our favourite things: cocktails and manicures.
Guests flocked to nail bar with a difference London Grace in Putney on 12th and 13th August for a signature Hunky Dory mani, while sipping on delicious cocktails courtesy of London’s coolest gin brand, Sipsmith and Fever-Tree tonic (think refreshing sloe gin and bitter lemon concoctions). Tasty bites, including sharing platters of charcuterie and cheese, were also on offer.
Described by one thrilled attendee as “the perfect girly evening out,” guests walked away with immaculate talons and a goody bag full of treats, worth over £35, including:
- Three London Grace polishes
- Fever-Tree mini Premium Tonic Water
- Ozone coffee drink
- Teapigs drink + tea bag sample
- Doisy and Dam chocolate bar
- Plus, one lucky reader received Sipsmith distillery tour tickets as an added extra
If you didn’t nab a ticket this time, keep your eyes peeled for more SheerLuxe events coming soon.