While coconut oil has had its time in the spotlight, there’s another product on the market that's getting headlines for its health boosting properties and versatility - enter magnesium oil.
Normally taken orally as a supplement, BetterYou’s range of magnesium products are applied directly to the skin with each one designed for specific purposes and concerns. The wellbeing brand have also just launched a new magnesium body butter and body lotion, which will not only nourish you with all the benefits of magnesium but leave your skin supper soft and glowing too. We love the Body Butter particularly at this time of year, when skin feels parched and rough. Still not convinced? Here are five reasons why you should seriously consider investing in upping your magnesium intake...
1. A body with the right amount of magnesium will be suppler, will resist fatigue for longer and will better repair itself.
2. Magnesium is crucial for bone health as it encourages the body to absorb calcium.
3. Magnesium is quite literally the biochemistry of skin health helping repair and replenish skin cells.
4. A natural relaxant, include it in your night time routine to help relax you and replace magnesium lost through modern diet and pressured lifestyles.
5. Magnesium works to draws out waste, impurities and contaminants from the body through the skin, making it ideal for detoxing.