1. I have been after a new spring / summer bag for ages and have happily settled on the lovely cross body Berlin
from Milli Millu. It was spotted on January Jones in taupe and green but the taupe in three colours is available now too.
2. It was apt that we were enjoying a blissful break at Royal and Middleton favourite, The Goring
hotel the same weekend the new little Princess arrived (KNEW she would have a girl). The interiors were so dreamy I had to share it. Not the most modern but totally wonderful and absolute luxe (walnut furniture and damask fabric covered walls) meets comfort if ever I have experienced it.
3. SL has been waxing lyrical about this season’s trend for tassel jewellery. And now I am too thanks to this Zeus+Dione
number from NET-A-PORTER. You see tassels aren’t just for teenagers and festivals.
4. A few girls and I went to the new Secret Garden
pop up in Clapham (from the same team behind The Lodge in Balham). I won’t go into too much detail but the experience is unrivalled. It was their opening week and I can only hope they have improved on an hour’s wait for a drink, two hours for food, waiters arguing behind the bar and smoke pouring through brick walls. I’ve never seen a more dishevelled looking maître d' (if you could call him that). It looks cool inside and there was a nice crowd but if you fancy going take a hipflask and a packed supper.
5. With this unsettled weather I have restlessly been buying shoes because I can wear a sandal right now even if it is with denim jeans instead of denim skirts. Here are Gianvitto Rossi’s
brown suede strappy sandals as well as Zara’s pink leather gladiator flats
– a bargain at £39.99. As is this off the shoulder top
of theirs for £9.99.
6. Finally I had a few moles removed a couple of weeks ago. The results are all clear but my goodness does it make you wish you could give your 21-year old sun-worshipping self a good talking to. If my little sister is reading….