If you're still loving courgetti, try this easy recipe for a light dish burtsting with fresh flavour. Plus, you've probably got most of the ingredients to hand.
- 8 baby plum tomatoes, 4 halved and 4 left whole
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- ½ garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 large courgette, cut into spaghetti with a spiralizer or very thinly shredded into noodles
- 2 tbsps of fresh vegetarian pesto
- 1 tbsp of pine nuts, toasted
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Toss the tomatoes (halved and whole) with the oil, garlic and balsamic vinegar and some seasoning.
- Tip them into a frying pan and cook for 5 minutes, until the whole tomatoes start to burst and are coated in the balsamic vinegar.
- Place the courgette ‘spaghetti’ in a heatproof bowl, pour a kettle of just-boiled water over the courgette and leave for 30 seconds.
- Drain well, toss with the pesto and season generously. Add the tomatoes and toasted pine nuts to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Olive: 100 of the Very Best Quick Healthy Meals (Orion Books, £8.99)