Treating yourself doesn't have to be unhealthy; this chocolate avocado pudding is a delicious dessert that's packed with superfoods, making it the ideal after-dinner snack.
- 1 banana
- 1⁄2 an avocado, peeled and stoned
- 25g (1⁄4 cup) of ground almonds
- 4 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tbsp of raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of lucuma powder
- 1⁄2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 jam jars, cleaned and dried
- Blitz all the ingredients into a creamy paste in a food processor or blender before spooning into the jars.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to set before serving.
- Serving tip: pop your favourite fruit (try bananas, strawberries or blueberries) and a few chia seeds on the pudding to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Superfoods Superfast by Julie Montagu (Quadrille, £18.99)