A delicious throw-it-all-in-and-bake summer pudding, make this when peaches are in season for the best taste and eat the leftovers for breakfast with some almond milk.
- 6 large ripe peaches, stoned and cut into small chunks or thinly sliced
- 90g (3⁄4 cup) of oats
- 60g (1⁄2 cup) of buckwheat flour
- 5 rosemary sprigs, leaves separated
- 75ml (5 tbsps) of coconut oil, melted
- 55g (3 tbsps + 2 tsps) of coconut palm sugar
- 2 tbsps of honey or maple syrup
- 2 tbsps of arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 tsp of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas 7.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together until well combined and crumbly.
- Spoon into the baking dish (rougly 24 x 16 cm) and bake for 15 minutes. The crumble will come out hot and bubbly and absolutely delicious!
Recipe courtesy of Superfoods Superfast: 100 Energizing Recipes To Make In 20 Minutes Or Less by Julie Montagu (Quadrille, £18.99)