- 4 wholemeal pittas
- 125g of Greek light salad cheese, cubed
- ½ x 190g pack of sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 2 Waitrose tomatoes, chopped
- 3 sprigs thyme, leaves only
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ x 115g pack of baby spinach, roughly chopped
1. Cut a thin slice from the top of each pitta and open to create a pocket.
2. In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and season with black pepper.
3. Warm a griddle or non-stick frying pan over a high heat. When hot, press each stuffed pitta firmly down onto the pan for about one minute on each side, in batches, until warmed and golden.
4. Serve immediately.
Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose