Rich, warming and packed with fresh, flavourful ingredients, we predict this 20-minute recipe will become your weeknight go-to in no time. With homemade food this fast, you can say goodbye to those takeaway daydreams.
- 1 pack of green beans, chopped
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 small bunch of coriander, chopped
- 25g of red thai curry paste
- 10g of thai garnish
- 200ml of coconut milk
- 120g of prawns
- 250g microwave packet of basmati rice
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 lime
1. Trim the green beans and chop into thirds. Remove and discard the ends from the carrot, then slice into thin rounds. Roughly chop the coriander.
2. Heat a splash of oil in a frying pan on a medium-high heat. Add the carrots and stir-fry for two to three minutes, until they start to soften. Add the green beans and stir-fry for another minute.
3. Stir in the curry paste and Thai garnish and cook for 30 seconds. Mix in the coconut milk and add the prawns. Bring to a simmer, cover with a lid (or some foil), and cook for five mins.
4. Meanwhile, squeeze the pouch of rice, tear the strip and microwave the rice at 800W for two mins (or stir-fry for three minutes in a dry frying pan over a medium-high heat).
5. Halve the lime and add a squeeze of the juice to your curry. Season to taste with salt and pepper and add more lime if you like.
6. Serve the rice in bowls topped with the prawn red Thai curry and a sprinkling of coriander.
Recipe courtesy of Hello Fresh, available in their Rapid Box.