It was her former boss who inspired Whitney Bromberg Hawkings to launch Flowerbx after years of strict instruction to only send out bunches of single stem blooms to clients.
That former boss was Tom Ford, no less, for whom Whitney worked as his PA before working her way up to Senior Vice President of Communications at the designer's eponymous label.
Less than three years on and Flowerbx is one of the biggest – and certainly the chicest – online flower companies in the world.
With clients including Jimmy Choo, Bottega Veneta, Dior and of course, Tom Ford himself, plus investment from the likes of Net-a-Porter Founder Natalie Massenet, Whitney is the women making flowers sexy.
Tune in to hear Whitney share...
- What led her to launch Flowerbx
- How she revolutionised a traditional service
- Why hard work is the key to success
- How to scale a business across Europe
- The importance of a supportive partner
- Why sticking to her business model was imperative