- 450g bag of essential Waitrose Frozen Black Forest Fruits, defrosted
- Grated zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 tsp of clear honey
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 50g of low-fat spread, such as Bertolli Light
- 125g of Waitrose Spelt Flour
- 40g of caster sugar
- 40g of Fruit, Seed & Nut Muesli
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC. Tip the fruit with any juices into individual pudding bowls or a 1-litre baking dish. Whisk the orange zest and juice, honey and cinnamon together and pour over the fruit.
- In a bowl, rub the low-fat spread into the spelt flour to form fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar and muesli and scatter the mixture over the fruit to cover it. Bake for 25–30 minutes, until the top is golden and crisp.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.