- A handful of fresh peas
- 5-6 asparagus spears
- 1 big round crispbread (try Leksands)
- 2 tbsp of green pesto, with a few drops of olive oil mixed in
- Ready-to-eat green tomatoes, sliced (if you can’t find them, red are fine)
- Bocconcini or mozzarella balls, to taste
- A good handful of grated cheese (try a mixture of torn mozzarella and cheddar)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Blanch the peas and asparagus in boiling water for three minutes and then plunge into ice-cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Place the crispbread on a large baking sheet and lightly spread the base with pesto. Add the tomato, asparagus, peas and then the bocconcini or mozzarella, torn into small shreds if needed. Top with the grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper and bake in the preheated oven for around five minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Slice with a pizza cutter and serve immediately (it does not keep). If you want a meaty version, add some air-dried ham after cooking.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.