- 1 packet of halloumi (you won’t use the whole thing), cut into 12 thin slices
- 3 small Japanese aubergines, stalk, end and sides sliced off and sliced thinly
- 1 packet of The Spice Tailor Original Tikka Masala
- 3 tortilla wraps or thinish flatbreads
- 200g of Greek yoghurt
- Good handful of chopped fresh mint leaves, coriander and chopped red onions
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Handful of rocket (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Open The Spice Tailor packet and keep the spices aside for another day. Squeeze the two packets of sauces into a large bowl and add the cheese and aubergine slices. Leave to marinade for 20 minutes or more.
- Preheat the grill or oven to 200°C and place the halloumi and aubergine slices in a non-stick baking tray or some foil and grill/bake until the aubergines are soft and the halloumi is lightly charred, around ten to 12 minutes. Wrap your tortillas in foil and warm in the oven for the last few minutes or heat the flatbread according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, stir together the yoghurt, herbs, onions, oil and season to taste adding lots of black pepper.
- Place your flatbread on your work surface, spread generously with the yoghurt mix, top with the halloumi, aubergine and rocket and roll into a wrap or slice into wedges. Serve hot.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.