- 200ml of coconut milk
- 200ml of water
- 5 slices of greater galangal
- 1 lemongrass stalk, sliced diagonally
- 3 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
- 3 small red chillies, sliced
- 4 coriander roots (or 20 fresh coriander stalks), roughly chopped
- 1 tsp of sea salt flakes
- 150g of oyster mushrooms, broken into pieces
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp of lime juice
- 2 tbsp of light soy sauce
- Handful of fresh coriander leaves
- Pour the coconut milk and measured water into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add the galangal, lemongrass, lime leaves, chillies, coriander roots or stalks and salt. Leave to bubble away over a medium heat for two minutes, until the flavours come through, then add the mushrooms and the tomatoes and cook for a further two minutes, until the mushrooms are cooked. Remove from the heat and stir in the lime juice, soy sauce and coriander leaves. Serve immediately.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.