- 30g of button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 6oz cod fillets (haddock or any other white fish will work also)
- 8 new potatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 stalks of rainbow chard
- 10g of parsley, chopped
- ½ lemon, cut into rings
- Splash of white wine
- 10g of butter
- Take two large pieces of non-stick parchment paper.
- Towards one end place a little bed of the sliced new potatoes, top with the rainbow chard, cod, chopped parley, mushrooms and finally the lemon.
- Dot with the butter, add a splash of white wine and a little salt and milled pepper.
- Brush water around the parchment paper, fold over to cover all the ingredients, crimp the edge (like a Cornish pasty) brush to top of the paper with water and place into a pre-heated oven 180*c for about 20-25 minutes. Serve straight away in the paper.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.