- Olive oil
- 4 x 150-200g cod loin fillets
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 40g of chorizo, chopped
- 75g of chorizo, chopped
- 120g of gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 10g of fresh coriander, roughly chopped, plus extra to serve
- 5g of fresh basil, roughly chopped
- Grated zest of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place all the crumb ingredients into a food processor and use the pulse setting to mix it all together. You don’t want a powdery crumb but something with a little texture. Alternatively you could finely chop the chorizo and mix it with the rest of the crumb ingredients.
- Put a little olive oil into the bottom of a roasting dish and place the cod on top, turning it in the oil so both sides are coated. Divide the crumb topping into four and press a portion onto each fish fillet, covering the top with a thick crumb. You might have a little left over – it depends on the size of the fillets.
- Put the tomatoes in the roasting dish with the fish, and sprinkle around the chopped chorizo. Place in the oven for ten to 12 minutes, until the fish is cooked through. Pierce the fish with a cocktail stick – if there's any resistance it needs another couple of minutes.
- Serve the fish with the roast tomatoes and chorizo from the pan, along with some of the orange cooking oil, then sprinkle over some chopped coriander. Serve with creamy mash and green vegetables or a lovely big salad.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.