- 500g of frozen peach slices (or drained canned)
- 400g of frozen raspberries
- 1½ tbsp of golden caster sugar
- 50g of flaked almonds
- 125g of softened unsalted butter
- 225g of golden caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250g of gluten-free plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the frozen fruit in the bottom of a pie dish and combine well. Sprinkle over the caster sugar and set aside.
- Make the cobbler by beating the butter and sugar together with an electric whisk until creamy. Add the egg and vanilla extract and whisk in. Finally, whisk in the flour and you should end up with a stiff, wet batter.
- Using a dessertspoon, place the mixture evenly over the fruit, then carefully spread it out using a fork or the back of the spoon. You might not get to the edges but try to ensure equal thickness where possible. Sprinkle over the flaked almonds.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 50-60 minutes, until the crust is golden brown. Remove from the oven and leave to rest for ten minutes before serving.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.