- 75ml of orange & carrot Juice
- 50ml of olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp of red or white wine vinegar
- 300g pack of bulgur wheat, quinoa and rainbow vegetables
- 200g of leftover cooked, poached or baked salmon, flaked
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and very thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and coarsely grated
- Make a dressing by combining the juice, olive oil, garlic, vinegar and a little seasoning in a small bowl. Microwave the bulgur wheat pack on full power for about three minutes until piping hot.
- Tip the mixture into a bowl and stir in the flaked salmon, red pepper and carrot. Add the dressing and mix well. Transfer to plates and serve with warmed pitta breads.
- Cook’s tip: Products that are ready to steam in the bag make quick and easy bases for warm salads. Try Waitrose Red Rice, Lentils & Butternut as an alternative in this recipe, using a handful of cherry tomatoes instead of the grated carrot.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.