- 200g of jumbo rolled (old-fashioned) oats
- 50g of roughly chopped pecans
- 50g of flaked (sliced) almonds
- 25g of goji berries
- 100g of mixed seeds
- 2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 100g of coconut oil, melted
- 150ml of maple syrup
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 and line a 20-cm/8-in brownie pan with baking paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix really well to combine.
- Tip the mixture into the prepared pan and spread it evenly. Press down with a large flat spatula or fish slice to compress the mixture a little and make sure you have a nice, smooth top.
- Pop the pan in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes, until golden on top. Check it halfway through, and if it looks like it is browning a little too quickly (or that the goji berries are going a bit dark), cover the top with a piece of foil.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool in the pan for a few minutes and firm up.
- Use the baking paper to lift it out of the pan and onto a chopping board. Let it cool completely. Slice into 12 bars to serve or store.
- Store in an airtight jar or container for up to one week.
Naturally Delicious Snacks & Treats by Gracie & Sophie Tyrrell, published by Pavilion Books. Image credit: HaaralaHamilton.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.