- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely diced
- 2 tbsp of ginger, finely diced
- 3 tbsp of red curry paste
- 4 cups of chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 can of coconut milk (400ml)
- 1 tsp of fish sauce (swap for coconut aminos/soy sauce to make vegan)
- 2 tbsp of lime juice
- 2 cups of shredded chicken (approx 2 chicken breasts) (swap for mushrooms to make vegan)
- 2 courg, spiralized (approx 5 cups zoodles)
- 1/4 cup of chopped scallions
- 2 red chilies, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp of Thai basil
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot on medium heat. Add in the diced onion, garlic and ginger and sauté for five minutes until the onion has softened.
- Add in the curry paste, stir and let cook for two minutes before stirring in the broth, coconut milk, fish sauce, lime juice and shredded chicken.
- Let the broth simmer for five minutes before adding in the zucchini noodles, scallions and half of the sliced red chillies. Let the courgette cook in the broth for one minute before removing from the heat (don't let them overcook and become mushy).
- Divide between bowls and top with the remaining slices of red chillies and Thai basil.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.