CREATED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH NET-A-PORTER
Lu Hough, Head of Fashion & Creative
1. The Loewe gate bag has long been on my wishlist – this the perfect colour for spring and will go with everything.
Loewe Gate Textured-Leather Shoulder Bag
2. I'm not normally one for florals or dresses, but I can't resist this feminine shape from Zimmermann.
Zimmermann Heathers Floral-Print Maxi Dress
3. A wardrobe staple for me. White is a little softer to wear in the lighter months, and stud detailing gives them a bit of edge.
Zimmermann Studded Leather Ankle Boots
4. Chunky chains are everywhere, and I love this oversized style from jewellery brand-to-know Laura Lombardi.
Laura Lombardi Presa Gold-Tone Bracelet
5. Dressed up with leather or dressed down with denim, this silk blouse makes a great wardrobe essential.
Frame Lettuce Collar Ruffled Blouse
6. I love this twist on a classic – a navy double-breasted suit with a slightly more boxy silhouette will stand you in great stead.
Toteme Loreo Double Breasted Cady Blazer
7. Cashmere knits are a year-round staple in my wardrobe, and the exaggerated sleeves on this piece give the shape a little interest.
Isabel Marant Swinton Ribbed Cashmere Sweater
8. Everyone knows I'm a denim girl, and this straight pair are the perfect crop and wash – great for both now and later in the year.
Mother The Tomcat Cropped Distressed High-Rise Straight-Leg Jeans
9. Likewise, I'm rarely without a white frilly blouse, and this statement shoulder version adds a maximal point of interest.
Isabel Marant Etoile Anny Embroidered Cotton-Voile Blouse
Polly Sayer, Fashion Assistant
2. The Julliard sweater has done the rounds on Instagram, and it’s still high on my wish list. Thanks to this girly pink shade, it’ll work as a summer knit on cooler days.
Ganni Mohair and Wool-Blend Sweater
3. The slight barrel leg of these jeans is a chic alternative to a straight fit. Wear with white boots and balance out the shape with a feminine cotton blouse.
Isabel Marant Etoile Corsy Jeans
4. This smock ticks so many boxes: puff sleeves, broderie anglaise detail, and a flattering short hemline. Plus, its light linen fabric will make the perfect day-to-evening dress for summer.
Isabel Marant Galia Lattice-trimmed Linen Mini Dress
5. Maximise on cost-per-wear by layering this checked blazer over a slip dress, or straight leg jeans and a tee for a smart everyday look.
Maje Checked Twill Blazer
6. A jumpsuit is an easy piece to throw on when you’re feeling uninspired, and the tie detail on this one from Nanushka offers a feminine spin. I’ll be wearing it with strappy heels.
Nanushka Tanya Tie Front Cut Out Jumpsuit
8. Staud has pioneered angular, quirky-shaped bucket bags and I’m totally sold. While it doesn’t look all that practical, it’s surprisingly roomy and will fit all your essentials.
Staud Edie Croc Effect Tote
9. I’m a magpie for exaggerated sleeves, and paired with blue jeans and a raffia bag this top feels like a nod to the laidback French girl style I’m hooked on.
Stine Goya Blanca Tie Front Blouse
Charlotte Collins, Fashion Editor
1. A graphic tee is a shortcut for looking cool, and I love the way this single line face embroidery is a bit ambiguous. Wear oversized tucked into mid wash jeans.
House of Holland Embroidered Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
2. Nanushka's legacy will undoubtedly be great faux croc, and these pastel trousers are a fashion girl's dream.
Nanushka Croc Effect Vegan Leather Trousers
3. Double breasted? Check. Perfect cream shade? Check. This spring blazer has it all.
Theory Double Breasted Linen Blazer
4. I've long been a fan of a quirky heel, and this white pair is just safe enough to be a go-to for the season ahead.
Cult Gaia Eden Leather Sandals
5. This Joseph dress is ideal for weddings and off-duty days alike – just layer accordingly.
Joseph Emmy Pleated Midi Dress
6. Chunky gold hoops are an everyday essential, and I love how this pair have a point of difference.
Natasha Schweitzer Jamie Gold Plated Earrings
7. I'm a year-round raffia bag user, so this cute tiered version will come in handy for the beach and the city alike.
Kayu Lolita Mini Fringed Woven Straw Tote
8. You can't go wrong with a big, billowy sleeved blouse. This one will look great paired with vintage jeans.
Zimmermann Ninety-Six Wave Ramie and Linen Blouse
9. I'll be updating my trusty midi skirts to this asymmetric number for summer, which can just as easily be dressed down with a white tee as a feminine cami.
LoveShackFancy Rowan Asymmetric Tiered Skirt
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.