- 200g of baby new potatoes, thickly sliced
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 400g of canned chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp of Cooks’ Ingredients panch phoran
- 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds
- 3 carrots, coarsely grated
- 115g bag of baby spinach
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 100g of reduced fat houmous
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chick peas, panch phoran and pumpkin seeds for two minutes. Season well. Add the carrots, spinach and potatoes, and cook for two to three minutes, or until the spinach has just wilted.
- Whisk together the lemon juice and houmous, and toss into the chick peas. Season to taste.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.