- 1 red onion, diced small
- 2 cloves, grated or diced
- 2 inches of grated fresh ginger (ideally organic)
- 2 inches of grated fresh turmeric or 1tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tin of organic cherry tomatoes or bottle of passata
- 500g of fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- Fresh lemon juice
- Melt oil and add, onion, garlic, ginger and turmeric - sweat until softened.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 20 mins until soup becomes thick and rich in colour.
- Add squeeze of lemon, salt and pepper to taste.
- To add a little bite you can always use fresh or crushed chilli flakes.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.