- 1 Natoora Burrata (weighing approximately 100g)
- 1 tsp of za'atar
- 1 handful kale
- 1 tbsp of pine nuts
- 1 tsbp of oil
- 1 tsbp of pesto
- Place kale & pine nuts on a baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil & season with za'atar.
- Roast for a few minutes until crisp.
- Tear burrata open.
- Sprinkle over kale & pine nuts.
- Finish with pesto.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.