- 4 large sweet potatoes ~ skins left on
- 165g/1 cup of cooked chickpeas
- 285g/1 cup of unsweetened Greek yogurt
- Small bunch of fresh coriander ~ roughly chopped
- Small bunch of fresh mint ~ finely chopped
- Small bunch of fresh chives ~ finely chopped
- 40g/1/4 cup of pomegranate seeds
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of himalayan salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°C/gas 4.
- Scrub the sweet potatoes, pat them dry with a tea towel, then rub with a little olive oil and a pinch of salt and black pepper. Roast on a baking tray for about 40-50 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, add the yogurt, fresh mint, lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Mix together and then add the chickpeas and stir in until coated.
- Once the potatoes are ready, remove from the oven and let them sit for five minutes. Then cut them down the middle, ensuring you don’t take the knife all the way through. Pinch the sides gently to open them up and fill with the yogurt & chickpea mixture.
- Top with the fresh coriander, chives and pomegranate. Serve and enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.