- 4 flour or corn flatbreads (or in the videos, they’re much smaller & great for canapes)
- 200g of mozzarella, slivered
- A handful of thyme leaves and/or chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- 2 avocados, ripe
- 1 lime’s juice
- 1/8 of a red onion, finely chopped
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- Coriander, finely chopped
- Optional: 1-2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- In a bowl, mash the guacamole ingredients. Season. Taste. Add more salt or chilli or lime accordingly.
- Fold the mozzarella and herbs into the flatbread. Add a small splash of olive oil to a pan over medium heat. Make sure the pan is hot, then place in the folded flatbread with their ingredients. Or dry fry, if you don’t want oil. Flip to the side. Slice into wedges and serve with large piles of guacamole. Sprinkle over handfuls of chopped coriander leaves.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.