- 2 tbsp of dried instant wakame flakes
- 1/2 bowl of cauliflower rice
- 1 handful of mint, coarsely chopped
- 1 handful of dill, coarsely chopped
- 80g of finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 handful of mung bean sprouts
- 2 × 210 g tins of Alaskan red salmon or sardines
- 2 soft-boiled eggs, halved
- 1 medium ripe avocado, halved & flesh scooped out
- 100g of Sauerkraut with Carrot, Caraway Seeds & Juniper Berries
- 80ml of Miso, Tahini & Umeboshi Dressing
- Soak the wakame in cold water for 10 minutes, or until rehydrated. Drain and set aside. In a medium bowl, combine the cauliflower rice, mint and dill.
- Divide the cauliflower rice, cabbage and mung bean sprouts between two serving bowls. Top with salmon, soft-boiled eggs, avocado, wakame and sauerkraut. Drizzle with Miso, Tahini & Umeboshi dressing to serve.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.