- 250g of cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- ½ garlic clove, crushed
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil
- 150g of Puy lentils, rinsed
- 150g of halloumi, cut into thick slices
- Small bunch of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Toss the tomatoes, red onion, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil in a large serving bowl.
- Cook the Puy lentils in a pan of salted water for 20–25 minutes until just tender, then drain and add to the bowl. Season well and toss all the ingredients together.
- Preheat the grill, then grill the halloumi slices for a few minutes until golden. Stir the coriander through the lentils and serve with the halloumi.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.