- 40g almonds
- 80g rolled gluten-free oats
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 180g medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 12g powdered vegetarian gelatine
- 500g strawberries, hulled
- 500g reduced-fat soft cheese
- 3tbsp granulated stevia (we used Natvia)
- 2tsp lemon zest
- Line a 16x26cm baking tin with non-stick baking paper, letting the paper overhang the 2 long sides.
- Put the almonds, oats and cinnamon in a food processor and blitz until finely chopped. Add the dates and whiz again until well combined. Press the mixture firmly into the base of the prepared tin with well-oiled fingers.
- Put 4tbsp water in a small bowl, sprinkle over the gelatine and set aside for a few min to soak. Microwave on high for 20 sec, then whisk with a fork until the gelatine is dissolved. Set aside.
- Clean the processor, then add half the strawberries and blitz until smooth. Add the soft cheese, stevia and lemon zest, then blitz again until completely smooth. Add the cooled gelatine and whiz until combined. Pour the strawberry mixture over the base. Cover and transfer to the fridge for several hours until firm.
- Slice the remaining strawberries. Cut the cheesecake into 15 squares and decorate with the strawberries to serve.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.