- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 250g of asparagus
- 1 garlic clove
- 100g of cherry tomatoes
- 50g of walnuts
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 large handful of rocket
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 125g of mozzarella
- Wash the sweet potatoes thoroughly, prick several times with a fork and microwave on high until soft, turning multiple times.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, slice the asparagus lengthways and cut in half, then peel and finely chop the garlic, cut the tomatoes in half and coarsely chop the walnuts.
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the asparagus for two minutes, then add the garlic, tomatoes, and walnuts and stir over a medium heat for a few minutes. When cooked through add the rocket leaves to the pan.
- Cut the cooked sweet potatoes in half and scoop out some of the potato, then mix this with the asparagus filling and season with salt and pepper. Stuff the sweet potatoes generously with the asparagus mix, then cut mozzarella into small pieces and sprinkle on top. Microwave for another two to three minutes and serve.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.