- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar
- 150g of baby leaf salad mix
- 300g of pack cooked baby beetroot, cut into wedges
- 2 x 400g can of no added salt lentils, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 50g of chilli-roasted cashews or peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 100g of reduced fat feta, crumbled
- Put the onion and vinegar in a large bowl, combine and leave to stand for 10 min. Season with black pepper.
- Add the salad leaves, beetroot and lentils to the bowl, drizzle with the oil and toss to combine. Top with the nuts and the crumbled feta to serve.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.