- 2x 250g pouches of ready-to-heat brown basmati rice
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced
- 150g of mangetout or sugar snap peas, trimmed, shredded
- ½ small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthways, sliced
- 1 small avocado, chopped
- 160g pack of hot-smoked salmon, skin removed, flaked
- 2 tbsp of no added sugar teriyaki marinade
- Tabasco, to taste (optional)
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Heat the rice according to the pack instructions, then divide among four serving bowls. Top with the pepper, mangetout or sugar snap peas, onion, cucumber, avocado and flaked salmon.
- In a bowl, combine 1tbsp water with the teriyaki marinade and a dash of Tabasco, if using.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salmon and salad, and serve with the lime wedges for squeezing over.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.