- 2 packs store-bought naengmyeon noodles
- 1 Korean pear, peeled, cored and finely shredded
- 1 cucumber, finely shredded
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Cider vinegar, preferably Korean
- Sesame oil, preferably Korean
- Japanese mustard or mustard oil
- Put the stock packet that comes with the noodles in the freezer for a couple of hours, until the contents are cold and it contains ice crystals, a bit like a slushie.
- Boil the noodles according to the instructions on the packaging, then cool them in iced water. Drain.
- Assemble the noodles by placing some in each bowl, pour over the slushie and top with pear, cucumber and 1 hardboiled egg half. Sprinkle over sesame seeds.
- Serve with vinegar, sesame oil and Japanese mustard or mustard oil.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.