- 1 jar of Baxters Baby Beets
- 200g of quinoa
- 100g of feta cheese
- 2 blood oranges
- 200g of baby spinach
- 50g of chopped parsley
- 150ml of rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp of Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Drain the beetroot in a sieve over a bowl retaining the vinegar.
- Cut the beetroot into bite sized wedges.
- First zest then segment the oranges. Squeeze the left-over core and retain the juice.
- Cook the quinoa according to packet instructions, usually 10-12 minutes in salted water. Allow to cool.
- Tip the quinoa into a large bowl and fluff with a fork to break up the grains.
- Add orange segments, parsley, spinach and zest of the orange. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix the rapeseed oil, mustard, juice of the orange and 50ml of retained vinegar. Season and whisk till emulsified.
- Add beet wedges and crumbled feta to the quinoa, add dressing and mix.
- Serve immediately.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.