- 500g of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 medium red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 250g of brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved (optional)
- 2 tsp of jerk spice mix
- Spray olive oil
- 175g of quick-cook brown rice
- 75g of baby spinach
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 100g of reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 tbsp of sunflower seeds, lightly toasted
- Heat the oven to 220ºC/fan 200°C/gas 7. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Put the cauliflower, onions and sprouts, if using, on the prepared tray. Sprinkle with the spice mix and lightly spray with olive oil. Bake for 25–30 min until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, add the rice to a large pan of boiling water and cook for about 25 min until tender. Drain and return to the pan. Add the spinach, lemon juice and oil to the hot rice and stir until the spinach is just wilted.
- Transfer the rice to a serving platter. Top with the roasted vegetables and sprinkle over the feta and toasted seeds to serve.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.