- 1 packet extra firm tofu, I used Tofoo
- Marinade for tofu, chicken or salmon*
- 1 packet of tenderstem broccoli
- 150g of frozen edamame
- 1 packet of Saitaku Konjac Shirataki noodles – ready to use & gluten-free
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- Cut the tofu into 1-inch cubes and marinate for at least 30mins, giving it a good stir to make sure the marinade covers each cube well.
- Trim the tenderstem broccoli and steam for four to five minutes.
- Blanch the frozen edamame for three mins in boiling water.
- In a large heavy based pan, heat on a high setting until smoking, place the tofu into the pan and keep the left over marinade for the noodles.
- When the tofu starts to stick, add a glug of olive oil into the pan and continue to cook until golden brown and the edges and any broken pieces become crispy.
- Drain the noodles and rinse well then place into the left over marinade, mix well and place into two serving dishes.
- Divide the broccoli into the bowls and sprinkle on the edamame beans.
- Finally add the cooked tofu and sprinkle with the sliced spring onion.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.