- 250g of Digestive biscuits
- 100g of sunflower spread, melted and cooled
- 400ml of Elmlea double cream
- 600g of cream cheese
- 150g of icing sugar, plus extra to dust
- 200g of strawberries, tops removed and finely chopped, plus extra to decorate
- 2 tsp of vanilla bean paste
- FOR THE BASE: Grease and line a 20cm loose bottom spring-form tin with parchment.
- Blend the biscuits in a food processor or bash with rolling pin until they resemble a fine crumb.
- Mix in the sunflower spread and tip into the tin, pressing down evenly. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- FOR THE FILLING: Whisk together the Elmlea double cream, cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla bean paste until stiff and a spoon stands up vertically in the mix.
- Fold through the chopped strawberries and pour on top of the biscuit base. Smooth the top with the back of a spoon and cover and chill in the fridge for 2 hours or until set.
- Remove from the tin and decorate with strawberries. Dust lightly with icing sugar to serve.
Elmlea has partnered with Judy Murray, Jamie Laing and Roman Kemp, to encourage the nation to #DoMoreThanPour this tennis season. Each celebrity has served up their own take on a traditional Strawberries and Cream twist. To watch and vote for your favourite celebrities’ recipe, check out Elmlea social channels on Instagram. Facebook and Twitter.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.