- 250g of blueberries
- 250g of pineapple flesh
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- 125g of strawberries
- 125g of rolled (porridge) oats
- 125g of plain yoghurt
- Fresh fruit such as; raspberries, strawberries or dragonfruit
- Flaked coconut
- Pumpkin seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Granola clusters
- Put the blueberries, pineapple and bananas into containers or freezer bags and freeze overnight.
- The next morning, place the frozen fruit and all the remaining smoothie ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth and thick. Transfer to a bowl and serve with toppings of your choice.
Recipe courtesy of Chefs Eat Breakfast Too by Darren Purchese (Hardie Grant, £12.99) Photography (c) Ari Hatzis & Elisa Watson
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.