- 2 heaped cups of frozen sweetcorn, defrosted thoroughly
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 large eggs or 4 medium eggs
- 1 avocado
- 1 bunch of spring onions, sliced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 fresh chilli, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour into the eggs until smooth.
- Mix in the sweetcorn, add salt and pepper.
- Heat a little oil in a heavy-based pan and spoon in 1/4 cup of the batter – the mixture should make 8 fritters.
- Cook until golden on each side.
- Smash the avocado, add spring onions, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- To serve, layer the fritters on top of each other and spoon some avocado on top. They can also be served with a sprinkle of fresh chilli, a poached egg or pan-fried halloumi.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.