The turn in the weather has got us excited for the key pieces to invest in for our autumn/winter capsule wardrobe and for affordable fashion we can always rely on & Other Stories for on-trend quality pieces. Lu and Georgie share their edit of the best autumn/winter fashion for 2019 from the high street favourite with an & Other Stories haul and try on.
Plus, we all know relationships aren’t always easy which is why relationships and divorce coach Sara Davison shares her expert advice with ten tips for a happy and healthy relationship.
Sara Davison's Top Ten Tips For A Healthy Relationship
1. Be thoughtful and do something every day to let your partner know you love them. Acts of kindness, however small, can mean a lot and remind your partner how much you care about them.
2. Keep the romance alive. It’s easy to fall into a rut of daily routine and life gets in the way. Make an effort to be romantic by spending quality time alone, without kids and mobile phones. Whether it’s a date night out or a cosy night in, it’s important to remember why you fell in love in the first place.
4. Communicate well. It’s important to be able to talk openly together and to enable each other’s voices to be heard. Be open and let them know how you feel.
5. Trust your partner. Trust is the foundation for any happy and healthy relationship. You should feel free to be yourself and be loved for who you are.
6. Don’t let problems fester. If there are any issues raise them with your partner and work together to sort them out before any irreparable damage is done.
7. Make an effort to look good around your partner. Of course, they will see you first thing in the morning and in your comfies – but do make sure that you do take pride in your appearance still for those special times and keep your standards high.
8. Do things together. It’s easy to drift apart and do your own thing in a relationship so make sure you find things to do together as a couple. If you can find fun activities that you both enjoy doing in your spare time this will add some sparkle. Even doing the shopping together or the chores will help keep your connection alive.
9. Keep the intimacy alive. All too often this disappears after years of being together so discuss how you can keep this side of your relationship fulfilling for both of you. Remember how it used to be and make time to recreate those moments.
10. Be playful. Life can sometimes feel all too serious. Keep the playfulness alive with friendly banter, surprises and lots of laughter.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.