- 400-500g of minced chicken (or salmon, turkey or pork)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch of coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp of fish sauce
- Iceberg lettuce
- Sweet chilli dip
- Fresh lime
- Combine the patty ingredients in a blender with a good pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
- Blend until well mixed – and slightly green in colour due to the coriander.
- Make into patties (golf ball-sized or larger) and place on a lined plate until ready to cook.
- These can be prepared the day before you need them and can also be frozen.
- When you are ready, heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan until just smoking.
- Fry the patties until golden brown on each side (approximately 5-7 mins).
- Wrap each patty in an iceberg lettuce leaf and secure with a skewer.
- Serve with fresh lime and sweet chilli dip.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.