- 1 large cauliflower
- Tofu marinade*
- 1 bag of pak choi
- Sweet potato, baked
- Red chilli
- Cut the cauliflower into steaks, taking care to keep them whole – they should be 0.5-1in thick.
- Pour the marinade over the steaks, making sure they are covered well. Leave overnight, or for at least 2 hours.
- Set the oven for 200ºC. When ready, heat a griddle pan until very hot.
- Carefully remove the steaks from the marinade, keeping the remainder for serving.
- Griddle the cauliflower until slightly charred (around 3 minutes each side).
- While they are cooking, halve the pak choi lengthways and place on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Scoop out the flesh from the baked sweet potato and place in a pan, gently warming through with a splash of olive oil.
- Remove the pak choi from the oven. Transfer the cauliflower steaks onto the baking sheet, and the pak choi into the pan.
- Cook the steaks for a further 3 minutes in the oven.
- Griddle the pak choi until golden brown.
- To serve, spoon the mash onto a plate, lay a steak on top of the mash and the pak choi to the side. Drizzle with the remaining marinade and sprinkle with chilli.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.