- 225g of plain flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 3tbsp of Greek honey
- 150m of Greek yogurt
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- 100ml of water
- Olive oil for frying
- Greek yogurt, honey and walnuts to serve
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together. Add the honey, yogurt and eggs and beat well until a thick, smooth batter forms. Add the water and beat again until you have a batter the consistency of thin cream.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan until hot, drizzle a little oil over the centre and wipe around the pan with a piece of kitchen paper. Add three or four spoonfuls of the mixture to the pan and cook over a medium heat for 6-8 minutes, turning over once until the pancakes are golden brown.
- Transfer to a clean tea towel, fold over to keep the pancakes warm. Repeat until you have made about 15 more pancakes in the same way. Serve the pancakes warm with toasted walnuts, Greek yogurt and honey drizzled over.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.